All non-lower mainland BC & Yukon chapters can submit a Concours Subsidy Form to CPF- BC & Yukon. Forms will be accepted in the order they are received to a maximum of 15 forms.
Deadline for Submissions is May 28, 2013.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Each applicant fills in the CPF Concours Subsidy Form
2. Applicant submits it to chapter, along with original receipts, for approval.
3. Chapter issues a cheque to each applicant, up to a maximum of $250 per chapter.
4. Chapter then create a single form from the information collected from each individual application, and forwards this with original receipts to CPF BC and Yukon branch office.
5. Then once branch approves the collected form up to a maximum of $250, we reimburse the chapter via direct deposit.
For questions or concerns about your request, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Download the form below