|Socio Cultural Grants 2012-2013|
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE PAGE BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR 2012-2013 SC GRANTS!
New! How To: Sociocultural Grant Application & Submission 101
CPF’s Socio-cultural grants are funded by the BC Ministry of Education and are aimed at helping children across BC and the Yukon discover and deepen their French learning experience outside the classroom.Click here to see what was approved for:
2008 - 2009
2009 - 2010
2010 - 2011
2011 - 2012
2012 - 2013
2012-2013 APPLICATION PROCESS - CLOSED OCT 10th
Step 1: Before you apply for a grant
Step 2: Apply for a grant
Deadline to apply for the 2012-2013 school year: October 10th, 2012
Step 3: Notification of approval status:
The applicant will be notified via email when the status of approvals is posted online. If you receive "approved" or "conditional" status, please proceed with your project. This approval notification process may take up to 1 month. (Note: you can still proceed with your event if Not Approved if you source out your own funding).
Step 4 - Post Event: Print event documents
Print event documents a - g located at the bottom of this page for use at your event (please scroll all the way down). You can also find these on the "How To" document in the appendix.
Step 5 - Post Event:
Submit the evaluation report online and original receipts to office in numbered format. Use this FORM and mail all your original receipts in the same order as submitted on the online form within 30 days of the completion of the project. Include the survey summary results in your submission! For projects held in August, the deadline for submission is August 15. No cheques will be mailed after August 30, 2013.
Remember...Activities should be used as a means to generate membership in CPF!!!
- Chapters may apply for more than one project (please use a separate form for each project)
- If applying for more than one project, please number the application forms according to priority
- All activities must acknowledge the support of CPF and the BC Ministry of Education
- Surveys must be distributed at the event and tabulated. A summary is to be sent during the evaluation process and must be made available upon request.
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER
For additional ideas and contacts for fundraising, see the latest Fundraising Options 2012 document.
CHAPTER PAYOUT PROCESS
The CPF chapter organizes the event and is in charge of paying all bills prior to submitting grant evaluation to the CPF BC and Yukon Branch. Invoices and receipts are to be in the name of the Chapter.
Bulk Tickets Purchases:
PAYMENT FOR APPROVED PROJECTS- Evaluation Forms for projects held September - July are due within 30 days of project completion
- Grant cheques will be issued only after CPF has received the evaluation form and all original receipts
- No cheques will be issued after August 30- Evaluation Forms for projects held in August are due by August 20. This is a final deadline
SUGGESTED EVENTS & ACTIVITIESThe following are examples of activities that CPF Chapters have pursued over the years:
- Artiste en résidence - Cabane à sucre - District Concours d’art oratoire - French author’s visit - French Carnaval - French entertainers - French film festival - French preschool story time - French summer camp - French theatre - Soirée française - Verbathon:
QUESTIONS ABOUT SOCIO-CULTURAL GRANTS